Thursday 27 September 2007

Apologies!

We are terribly sorry for our absence. I am proud to announce I have spend some time in a re-education facility deep in the mountains of East Korea where I learned to survive under bitter weather conditions with my comrades which also needed to undergo re-education.

I have learned that I should not question whether it is right that our Great Leader lives in a palace the size of a small city by himself, while I share a tiny appartment with ten other people. The Great Leader has made many sacrifices for us and we reward him for his sacrifices by building him his Great Palace so our Great Leader can work for us refreshed and under optimal conditions.

We love Our Great Leader for teaching me how to interrogate my fellow comrades during my re-education, where I learned how to squeeze the last dignity from them and let them become a cog in the machinery of our great nation, with only one desire. TO MAKE EAST KOREA EVEN GREATER!

I thank the Great Leader for being humble and giving me an opportunity to come back to society, unlike most of my comrades during re-education, since we ate them due to lack of food.

There deaths have not been in vane!

No comments: